- Students become T.E.I. students by enrolment, transfer or by grading test according to the regulations in force.
- Registrations of new students are held in each Department within the time limits and by submitting the supporting documents defined by the Minister of Education.
- For those who transfer from other T.E.I. or have graduated from other educational institutes, the Department must issue a relevant decision.
- The Council of the Department may decide to allow the enrollment after deadline, in special cases and after the students application, otherwise the student loses his right to enroll.
- For reasons of great importance, the registration of a student who was late and could not register in the apointed time, is possible after a petition of the student.
- Students of the T.E.I. are not allowed to enroll in any other Higher Educational Institute at the same time.
- Students are obliged to renew their registration every semester. Renewal of enrollment is done at least one week before the Course Units of the semester start by completion of a specific document, which can be obtained from the secretariat of the Department.
- Students, who did not renew their enrolment for two continuous semesters ,lose their rights to continue studying at the T.E.I.
- The records of the Department's students are in the Department's Secretariat
Mens Jordan AJ 1 MID Se, Jordan AJ 1 MID Se Canada Mens Jordan AJ 1 MID Se, Jordan AJ 1 MID Se Canada, Jordan AJ 1 Mid - Boys' Grade School White/Court Purple/Total Orange
New Balance Scarlet Stone, New Balance 1530 Scarlet Stone black gold new balance, new balance black gold, new balance 997h classic - women's black/gold